Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Reloaded Update Adds Mauer Der Toten, New Warzone Game Mode and More
Season 4 of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War and Warzone are here, and it includes multiple new updates to the multiplayer experience with new maps, new modes and the return of zombies.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Updates
Season 4 reloaded in COD: BOCW brings new multiplayer content, including the much awaited zombies map Mauer Der Toten. The story in Mauer Der Toten is set after the events of “Operation Excision”. In the new mode, Requiem agents working for Omega Group’s Colonel Kravchenko will explore war-torn Berlin struck by a zombie invasion.
Here are all of the new additions to Black Ops Cold War in this update.
- New Map: Rush Returns from Black Ops II
- New Modes: Capture the Flag and Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7 and Cranked Moshpit
- New Map: Mauer Der Toten
- New Onslaught Content (PlayStation)
- New Zombies Challenges and Intel
- New Crafting Item and Wonder Weapon
- Return of Mule Kick in Mauer Der Toten
- New Wonder Weapon
The season 4 reloaded update will also bring a new operator: Weave (NATO) – available in the Tracer Pack: Weaver Operator Bundle.
Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Updates
Since Black Ops Cold War and Warzone are part of the same platform, the new season 4 reloaded updates will bring many items that can be accessed in both.
- New weapon: OTs 9 SMG
- New weapon: Mace (in-season)
- New event type: Blueprint Blitz (in-season)
- New killstreak: Sentry gun
- New store feature: In-game gifting
In addition to the above, Warzone will also get its first ever objective-based game mode in Payload. Payload pits two teams of 20 players against each other in a race against time for crucial intel, as these vehicles carry satellite parts that could help shift the balance of the war between Perseus and NATO.
Call of Duty BOCW and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Update File Size
The Season Four Reloaded update will be available for Black Ops Cold War on July 14 at 9:30 AM and will be available for Warzone July 15 at 9:30 AM.
The season 4 reloaded update file sizes for Black Ops Cold War are as follows:
- PlayStation 5: 17.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 14.5 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 21.3 GB
- Xbox One: 11.4 GB
- PC: 13.0 GB (without HD Pack) / 21.2GB (with HD Pack)
Activision also notes that PC players will need 63.2-111.5 GB of additional space for the copying process.
The season 4 reloaded update file sizes for Warzone are as follows:
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- PC: 9.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 10.4 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Just like with Black Ops Cold War, PC players will need 12.4-12.9 GB of additional space for the copying process.
Activision will also be hosting a free weekend for Black Ops Cold War from July 22 to July 29, so players who haven’t had the chance to try it out can do sow without having to pay up first.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here