We hope that a recent embarrassing incident involving the Leading Lady (LL) of the film he is currently producing has taught this frisky producer a valuable lesson—that not everyone appreciates his slapstick humor.
LL took offense when Unabashed Producer (UP) cracked a joke at LL’s expense in front of the show biz media. Visibly irked, LL called UP’s attention and made it a point that UP retract his statement, which he pointed out was only said in jest.
UP had better be careful not to offend LL again. After all, reshooting the film with another actress would surely burn huge holes in his pocket. Ayan … yari!
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Jenna Ortega naging ‘iyakin’ sa bagong horror film na ‘Scream VI’ (If you were being chased by an invincible madman, wouldn’t you become iyakin?)
• Ogie Diaz sinagot si Jeffrey Oh: As far as we know, walang imbitasyon mula sa Marvel (Nakup. Hell hath no fury like a longtime manager scorned.)
• BTS’ J-Hope tutuparin na ang military service (Uh-oh. Till the next “invitation to dance” then.)
• BTS’ Jungkook binura ang IG account: I don’t think I’ll be using it from now on (Poor ARMY.)
• Joseph Marco sobrang na-stress, inatake ng anxiety bago ibandera ang viral ‘pabukol photo’ (So, that’s what “stressful” looks like? Hmm.)
• Joseph Marco tuloy ang pa-‘bakat’ kahit Ash Wednesday, walang makapipigil! (Holy Wednesday … er … holy moly pala! He’s still “stressed”? Calm down, Joseph.)
• Pokwang tinawag na ‘unggoy’, never pinagtanggol ni Lee O’Brian (Ouch naman, Papa Lee. Tsk.)
• Bretman Rock ‘naiyak’ sa pagbisita sa Pinas: I’m home, this is home and it will forever be home (Yup, we have so many baby kubo here…kahit munti. Tee-hee.)
• Moira dela Torre ibinandera ang fitspiration journey, ‘biggest loser’ ang peg: From 180 lbs to 60 lbs lighter … no exercise, no diet, no surgeries (No surprise.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.
For all the latest Entertainment News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.