A Youtuber who cemented his own head inside a microwave in as part of ‘viral prank’ came seconds from death as the cement began to suffocate him as it expanded.Jay Swingler, 22, and a group of his fellow Youtube friends mixed seven bags of Polyfilla cement and poured it around his head inside the microwave.
As the cement began to set, Swingler complained of ‘not being able to breath’ before screaming ” I’m going to die!” as his friends scrambled to get his head out of the microwave.In desperation, his friends called the fire service who arrived quickly but took over an hour to free him from the appliance.
Dakin said that the service’s technical rescue crew helped free the man’s head from the oven after an hour.“He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head,” he added.
“All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”