These Light Bulbs Cause Migraines, Anxiety And Even Cancer. This Is What You Need To Do Immediately!


Many of us, in an effort to save energy and money, replaced our old standard light bulbs with environmentally-friendly, new generation, energy saving light bulbs. However, the dangers of energy saving light bulbs are alarming! They’re so toxic that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created an emergency protocol you need to follow in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released.

If broken indoors, these light bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration into the air, according to a study conducted by researchers from the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute for German’s Federal Environment Agency.

Energy-Saving Light Bulbs Can Cause

– Dizziness
– Cluster headaches
– Migraines
– Seizures
– Fatigue
– Inability to concentrate
– Anxiety

3 Dangers of Using Energy Saving Light Bulbs

1. Energy saving light bulbs contain mercury.

Mercury is a potent neurotoxin that is especially dangerous to children and pregnant women. It is especially toxic to the brain, the nervous system, the liver and the kidneys. It can also damage the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. It can lead to tremors, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

2. Energy Saving Light Bulbs are Cancer-Linked

A new study performed by Peter Braun at Berlin Germany’s Alab Laboratory found that these light bulbs contain three known carcinogens:
– Phenol – A mildly acidic toxic white crystalline solid, obtained from coal tar and used in chemical manufacture. (However, it is not classifiable with regard to its carcinogenicity to humans.)
– Naphthalene – A volatile white crystalline compound, produced by the distillation of coal tar, used in mothballs and as a raw material for chemical manufacture.
– Styrene – An unsaturated liquid hydrocarbon, obtained as a petroleum byproduct.

3. Energy Saving Bulbs Emit a Lot of UV Rays

Energy saving lamps emit UV-B and traces of UV-C radiation. It is generally recognized that UV-radiation is harmful to the skin (which is linked to cancer) and the eyes. The radiation from these bulbs directly attacks the immune system, and furthermore, damages the skin tissues enough to prevent the proper formation of vitamin D-3.

So despite the energy and cost savings, these light bulbs pose serious health risks and you may want to change back to regular incandescent bulbs. But be careful while doing so. If one happens to break, the dangers are so severe that the Environmental Protection Agency has laid out a very detailed protocol to deal with the mercury and cancer-linked chemicals.

Click to WATCH: These Light Bulbs Cause Migraines, Anxiety And Even Cancer. This Is What You Need To Do Immediately!



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.