Elemis advent calendar is £189 but worth £550 and includes full skincare routine
Autumn is here, which means December is just eight weeks away, and the countdown to Christmas is on.
There are a huge range of advent calendars this year, and beauty lovers are particularly spoilt, with so many beauty retailers launching their 2023 offerings.
For skincare enthusiasts, Elemis’ calendar is packed with skin treats and is a repeat purchase for those who know and love the luxury brand’s products.
It’s designed to contain two full skincare routines – one for the ultimate glow and one for a flawless base – so it won’t contain any useless items.
This year, the calendar is priced at £189, but the contents are worth £551, so it’s a huge saving and handy for topping up on old favourites or trying new products.
Buy: Elemis First Class Advent Calendar (£189)
The theme for the calendar is Christmas post, with 25 doors to open in the postbox-shaped box, which is sturdy enough to use for storing makeup and skincare in future.
It contains a mix of full-sized and travel-sized face and body products, from several of the most popular Elemis ranges, including a full-sized Pro-Collagen Marine Cream worth £94.
Full contents include:
- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 50ml – full size
- Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g
- Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser 30ml
- Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel 10ml
- Pro-Collagen Night Cream 15ml
- Pro-Collagen Eye Vitality 4ml
- Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence 28ml
- Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum 5ml
- Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix 15ml
- Superfood Facial Oil 5ml
- Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow 50ml
- Superfood Midnight Facial 15ml
- Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator 15ml NEW
- Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 20ml
- Superfood Glow Cleansing Butter 20ml
- Superfood Facial Wash 30ml
- Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask 4ml
- Clarifying Clay Wash 30ml
- Rehydrating Ginseng Toner 50ml
- Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash 30ml
- Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask 15ml
- Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence 28ml
- Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads 14 pads
- Frangipani Monoi Body Cream 50ml
- Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream 50ml
- Cleansing Cloth
Elemis fans are already snapping up the advent calendar to avoid missing out, with some saying it contains ‘a year’s worth of skincare’.
Beverley said: ”I buy this for my daughter every year. She loves it, contents keep her going a year until next one arrives. Worth the money and it gives such pleasure.”
Sarah commented: ”This is the first calendar I’ve purchased and was surprised how much you get for your money, really worth the price. It’s definitely a year’s worth of skincare. Love it!”
Cliff B also added: ”Beautifully packaged. This going to make the perfect gift for the recipient.”
Although the calendar is good value in terms of what the contents are worth, there are a lot of sample sizes, so if you’re looking for bigger products, it might be worth considering the John Lewis or Cult Beauty calendars.
For all the latest Lifestyle News Click Here