DC Builds a Zombified Suicide Squad in Task Force Z
Task Force Z by Matthew Rosenberg, Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira introduces an undead version of the Suicide Squad led by the Red Hood.
A zombified version of the Suicide Squad is about to take over Gotham City in a new series titled Task Force Z.
Red Hood is leading an army of undead Arkham Asylum inmates in Task Force Z from writer Matthew Rosenberg (The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox; 4 Kids Walk Into A Bank) and artists Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira. The series debuting in October picks up from the events in Batman and the infamous A-Day attack that left those imprisoned in Arkham dead. With a second chance at life and a mysterious benefactor pulling the strings, Red Hood — who also knows a thing or two about coming back from the dead — will lead the team of Bane, Man-Bat, The Arkham Knight, Sundowner and Mr. Bloom.
Task Force Z #1
- Written by Matthew Rosenberg
- Art by Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira
- Cover by Eddy Barrows
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- Variant cover by Tyler Kirkham
- 1:25 Variant by Dan Mora
- Retailer Team variant cover by Rodolfo Migliari
- 1:50 Arkham Knight Variant by Kyle Hotz
- 1:100 Mono-Chrome Variant by Kyle Hotz
- $4.99 US (Card Stock)
- On Sale Oct. 26, 2021
- On A-Day, hundreds of Gotham City’s most dangerous and deranged criminals were left dead after an attack on Arkham Asylum and now, they’re getting a second chance at life. A mysterious benefactor is bringing together a new Task Force and has recruited the only person who could lead them, someone who knows what it’s like to come back from a brutal death: Red Hood.
- Now Jason Todd has to unravel the mystery surrounding this team of the recently deceased while leading a line-up of some of Gotham City’s worst criminals who’ve ever lived: Bane. Man-Bat. The Arkham Knight. Sundowner. Mr. Bloom.
Some of these villains have plagued Batman for decades, such as Bane and Man-Bat. Others like Arkham Knight and Mr. Bloom are more recent threats, though they all will present a unique challenge to Red Hood over the course of the series.
Task Force Z #1 goes on sale Oct. 26 from DC.
KEEP READING: Infinite Frontier: Kingdom Come’s Biggest Threat Returns With a DIRE Warning
Post: What Happened to the X-Men’s Forgotten ‘90s Powerhouse Villain?
About The Author
For all the latest Comics News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.