Activision has shared details about Call of Duty: Vanguard’s multiplayer including maps, game mode, and more. Players will get to try out Vanguard multiplayer by playing the open beta that can be accessed by pre-ordering the game.
Call of Duty: Vanguard’s open beta will be available on two weekends. Details about which platforms can play the open beta are listed below:
- September 10 to September 13 – PlayStation early access
- September 16 to September 17 – Xbox, Battle.net PC early access, PlayStation open beta
- September 18 to September 20 – Open beta for all platforms
PlayStation early access will feature:
- New Vanguard maps – Red Star, Hotel Royal, and Gavutu
- New and returning game modes – Domination, Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Patrol
- Champion Hill with new weapon set
Players who reach level 20 in Call of Duty: Vanguard beta will get a weapon blueprint for Vanguard and Warzone, as well as Arthur Kingsley operator in Call of Duty: Mobile. Details regarding the second weekend of open beta, which is the crossplay beta, will be revealed soon.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Game Modes
Beside classic Call of Duty offerings like Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, Search & Destroy, Champion Hill, and Gunfight, Call of Duty: Vanguard will feature a new game mode called Patrol. Based on Hardpoint, the game mode features a scoring zone that is in near-constant motion. Players need to score points by moving around the map within the Patrol point.
Combat Pacing will offer a new dynamic in Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer. Players can choose between the following options in Combat Pacing:
- Tactical – Designed for franchise veterans, Tactical Combat Pacing will always be 6v6.
- Assault – Assualt is a balanced Combat Pacing. In the first beta weekend, player counts will be between 20 and 28 players.
- Blitz – Intense and high-action lobbies will be featured in Blitz. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will be between 28 and 48 players.
Along with these, Call of Duty: Vanguard will feature a Clan system as well as a battle pass.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here