Batman, Green Arrow Lead the DC Universe in an Upcoming Vampire War
DC vs. Vampires is a maxiseries that tosses the DC Universe in the middle of a vampire war, with Batman and Green Arrow leading the Justice League.
Batman and Green Arrow lead the Justice lead against a legion of vampires in DC vs. Vampires.
Writers Matthew Rosenberg and James Tynion IV, along with artist Otto Schmidt are the creative team on DC vs. Vampires, the 12-issue maxiseries debuting in October. Not much else is known about the series, aside from Schmidt’s cover that features Batman and Green Arrow back-to-back as they fight off a swarm of bloodthirsty vampires.
The series will draw comparisons to DCeased, with both being standalone apocalyptic titles that take place outside the core DC Universe. DC vs. Vampires joins Task Force Z, which is also penned by Matthew Rosenberg and finds Red Hood put in charge of a zombie Suicide Squad with a mysterious benefactor behind the scenes.
DC vs. Vampires #1
- Written by James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg
- Art by Otto Schmidt
- Cover by Otto Schmidt
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 of 12
- Variant by Francesco Mattina
- 1:25 Ratio Variant by Jorge Molina
- Retailer Team variant cover by Ejikure
- $4.99 US (Both Covers Card Stock)
- On Sale 10/26/21
- In the tradition of DCEASED comes a new, terrifying story from the minds of James Tynion IV, Matthew Rosenberg, and Otto Schmidt (Future State: Catwoman). DC VS. VAMPIRES is a special, standalone twelve-issue maxiseries, that will pit the Justice League against a secret army of vampires, leaving our heroes unsure of who they can trust.
The vampire invasion of the DC Universe begins when DC vs. Vampires #1 arrives on Oct. 26.
KEEP READING: Batman Just Brought the Arrowverse’s Batwoman Back Into the DC Universe
Loki and Silver Surfer Skipped Secret Wars Through Marvel’s OTHER Void
About The Author
For all the latest Comics News Click Here