Amazon app quiz October 11, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 1,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
A contestant needs to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win this lucrative prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You have to login to the app to play the quiz. You can enter the competition only through your Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day). There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Winners of today’s quiz will be announced later on October 12.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 1,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- In August 2021, which city got India’s first ‘smog tower’?
- Which American won golds in both 50m and 100m freestyle swimming at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- Which pet animals in Sri Lanka are to be given biometric identity cards as a way of protecting them from ill treatment?
- Which colour is the name of a song and an album made by this artist?
- Which TV-show’s prop is this map?
Game of Thrones
For all the latest Technology News Click Here