The biochemist Dr. Johanna Budwig has been one of the top experts on fats and oilsduring the 50s who found that the right combination of quark or cottage cheese and flaxseed oil has amazing therapeutic properties in the process of preventing, treating, and curing cancer. This is known as the Budwig Diet.
The discoveries of Dr. Budwig
Dr. Budwig researched the pathogenesis of disease and illness as a biochemist in Germany and observed the quark (soft fresh cheese). It contained the same sulpuydryl groups that can be found in cancer treatment drugs. They are actually cysteine and methionineamino acids. Furthermore, she established that essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are components of cellular membranes.
When they do not function properly, the cells lose the ability to perform the life processes like respiration and division to form new cells. In order for the membrane is supported, there are two essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that are critical, and those are: Linoleic acid (LA), or omega-6 fatty acids, and Linolenic Acid (LNA), or omega-3 fatty acids commonly known for their anticancer properties and roles in preventing diseases and sickness.
The power of flaxseed oil and cottage cheese to re-energize the cells
When the sulphydryl groups in cottage cheese bind with the flaxseed oil’s unsaturated fatty acids a chemical reaction takes place. The reaction is allowing the flaxseed become water soluble and to enter into the cell, supplying it with energy. The cells need energy to run and energize all of the life-giving biological functions.
The combination of these two ingredients works to recharge the dead cells with energy.The patients in Dr. Budwig’s research improved their oxygen supply to the cells and found relief from all cancer types.
How to make Dr. Budwig’s diet a lifestyle?
There were specific recommendations advised by her in order to beat cancer. See the list of guidelines below:
– Eliminate processed food;
– Receive adequate amounts of sunshine for stimulation of body and mind healing;
– Drink only purified water;
– Consume only fresh and organic vegetables and fruits;
– Do not intake animal fat, meat, and sugar;
– Grind flaxseed fresh and consume it within 15 minutes after that;
– Avoid drugs and supplements;
– Do not use leftover, and prepare and eat food immediately;
– Do not mix in added ingredients until final cheese mixture results;
– The cottage cheese and flaxseed should be mixed in ratio of 2:1, and blend them until no visible oil remains floating.
Recommendations for the Budwig diet
Dr. Budwig recommends cancer patients consume 8 tbsp of flaxseed oil daily. 1 tbsp. daily can be consumed for prevention of cancer.All sources of toxins need to be eliminated as the pathogenesis of cancer is stimulated by them. This includes: trans fats, GMOs, and carcinogenic-ridden cooking tools like plastic and Teflon-coated pans.
There have been other similar treatments for the stimulation of cell health and improving of their function (respiration, immunity strengthening, reducing body acidity, limiting carcinogens in the body) which have been introduced by other cancer experts after the research of Dr. Budwig.
How to reverse cancer naturally with the Budwig Diet
This research had a domino effect on the influence medicinal and scientific community. After her research, the last 50 years of science involved the study of oils and fats, as well as their effects n the body. To start this diet, the patient needs to purchase high quality ingredients in order to promote optimal health and healing.
Preparing the Budwig diet Mixture
1 tbsp. of flax oil pulls 2 tbsp. of organic low fat cottage cheese or quirk and is recommended for every 100 pounds of an individual. The patient can adjust the recipe according to their needs. Follow the steps:
– Take a glass container a put 1 tbsp. of cold pressed flaxseed oil in it;
– Add 2 tbsp. of organic, low fat (2% or less) cottage cheese (quark);
– Use an immersion blender (do not use your hands) to blend them together to get a creamy consistency;
– Grind 2 tbsp. of golden or brown flaxseed in a coffee grinder for 1 minute and place them into a separate glass bowl. Then add then cheese and oil mixture to the ground flax seed and stir with a spoon to combine.
– For a tasty meal you can add organic fruits, nuts, and spices.